Juggling Life with Joy!

Juggling Life with Joy!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Waiting

The Waiting Room...Jonny Diaz

So a couple of weeks ago my family and I were told that my dad had cancer in his small intestine....Talk about your my world being shaken! I will never forget the numbness I felt inside. All I could do was cry! Thankfully, they were able to remove it and there was nothing found around the lymph nodes. We are now waiting for my dad to undergo chemotherapy and check for places elsewhere to see if the tumor originated anywhere else and then moved to the small intestine. In fact, it is very rare for this type of cancer to be in the small intestine.
I am asking all of you reading who are prayer warriors and have faith in God to be in prayer as my parents and us go through this journey. I am definetly in a situation that I have no control over. Not that it's a shocker to me or anything. Sometimes I like to think I am in control, but in reality God is in control of everything.
So, the other night as I was on my way home and praying and crying over dad's situation the radio announcer came on and talked about the song, "Waiting Room" by Jonny Diaz. I turned it up and thanked God for allowing this song to minister to me. I hope it touches you if you are going through a trial or not understanding God's plan right now.

Enjoy! Before you click make sure you scroll to the bottom of my page and silence my music I normally have playing!


No comments: