Juggling Life with Joy!

Juggling Life with Joy!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Try, try AGAIN!!!

I am so completly horrible to not be more consistent with blogging! I mean, really..the last time I posted was in November 2010...and that was to post just a song! For the past year, it has been a whirlwind..
So much has happened since I posted on here about prayer requests for my family. I am sorry to the few who actually read this blog that I didn't post enough about my parents and the journey they had with cancer that I asked you to pray about. So my next post will give you a fast forward version of "what's been happening!"
I am slowly getting back to my routine. I kinda let it go since last fall. I was in some kind of funk! I normally am a early morning gal and go workout and would journal after that. But, life got busy, busy, busy...
So here is to "getting back....AGAin!!!!!!

No comments: