Juggling Life with Joy!

Juggling Life with Joy!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Sweet Wedding






This is Megghan Lawrence. (Now Megghan Jones.) Anyway, she just recently got married and the girls and I had the honor of being in it! I was a bridesmaid, (the oldes one, I might add,hee) and Kaitlyn and Kyndal were flower girls. It was a sweet ceremony. The sweet bride and groom sang to each other! Megghan is like a little sister to me. She sings on the praise team with me and also plays on the Bethel softball team. As I said she should have been my little sister. We have a lot of likes....purses, bows, zebra print, singing, loving God,love softball....oh, the list could go on!



Well, as all of you know I cry at the drop of a hat....well this wedding definetly had plenty of puddles of tears. They are a precious couple....Oh, I forgot to mention the groom!!!! Zack Jones....he is a dear heart and you can tell he loves his bride. He also sings and plays the guitar and plays softball for the Bethel men.


It's going to be wonderful to see this couple grow in their love and faith in God!


Enjoy some of the pics I could snap....If I could have hid my camera behind my flowers during the ceremony I would have....but it was not possible!!!








The Beautiful Bride








Kyndal was very excited. Isn't she just beautiful?





Oh my....a beautiful young lady! It hit me hard that Kaitlyn is growing up too fast!




Me and the girls! Whew, the dress fit! LOL!



The happy couple!

Mr. and Mrs. Zack Jones!

































1 comment:

Rebecca Ingram Powell said...

Hi there!

Weddings always make me cry, too! Especially when you know the Lord is the third partner in the marriage!

Thanks for following my blog!