Juggling Life with Joy!

Juggling Life with Joy!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Rare Moment!

What in the world?? Know there is nothing wrong with your eyes! For those of you who know the Jeffreys girls sisters you know that there is definetly some sibling rivalry going on......ALL THE TIME! But, I just so happened to have my camera out at a rare moment, and SNAP I took a picture.
They were laughing and carrying on, and it made me so happy they were showing love to one another. Kaitlyn is such a big sister and I was thankful she was getting Kyndal ready, for whatever...who knows in Kyndal's life. She is always getting ready for something. She is a diva!
I love how Kaitlyn is trying to tell Kyndal in this picture to pucker her lips out so she can apply lipstick!
My prayer is that they will always be close!

1 comment:

SarahRachel said...

Aw- my 3 sisters are my best friends in the whole world! Well, along with my mom! There's nothing quite like those relationships.