Juggling Life with Joy!

Juggling Life with Joy!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some of the Randolph family

This is not such a good pic of my son! He ate cake and I took this before I was able to clean his face! HA! If you know Caleb it is hard to get him to be still for a camera!
Anyway, this is Jessica and her husband Gregg is our Worship Pastor at Bethel. They just came to minister to the Bethel family in February. We have been very blessed by the many things that Gregg is doing with our choir, and Praise Team. Jessica is a nurse and she also plays the flute! She has a servant's heart and a vey humble spirit. I am so excited to have them here. They have a son named Dawson and he is a great kid! He is one and very precious! I unfortunately didn't get a pic of Gregg. He was also taking pics where we were at and I never got the chance to take one! Until I am able to, you can just come worship with us and see him leading worship! LOL!
We have been blessed beyond measure by all the staff at Bethel and their families.



Caleb and Jess...sorry about the messy face!
Dawson

No comments: