Juggling Life with Joy!

Juggling Life with Joy!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Quick trip to NC!

I got to go home to North Carolina for a few days back in May! Me and the kids had so much fun seeing our sweet friends from Scotland Neck! Kaitlyn's friend Olivia was having a birthday party when we went home so we got to play outside and fellowship. Here are a few pics of some of the kiddos that we love back in good 'ol NC! We went home to also see my family and went to a cookout for my brother and his future bride Tammy! I will post something about that soon! While I was in NC, some of my sweet girlfriends and sisters in Christ went out to eat and catch up on life! It was so much fun! We went to TGIFridays, and then to Dunkin Donuts! And yes we had coupons! ha! I loved catching up! The next morning we were able to visit Dawson Church and hug on our sweet Dawson family. It was great to visit and spend some time with my BFF Charlene!Below are just some pics of the kids! Aren't they precious!
Caleb...bubbles! He said, " Wook mommy! "
My bestfriends child, Emma Kate! She is hilarious!

My sweet friend, Sugar's child! His name is Luke and he is a sweet baby!



Madelyn and Kyndal on the trampoline! Madelyn is Charlene's middle girl and she is a doll! Madelyn is Kyndal's Idol! She talks about Madelyn all the time!


No comments: