Juggling Life with Joy!

Juggling Life with Joy!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our Hope Endures....

Natalie Grant is by far probably my favorite female contemporary artist. In church when I sing specials I sing a lot of her music. In Jan., before my dad was diagnosed with cancer, and mom with MS I sung this song. In fact I sung it the Sunday right after the Jan.12th earthquake in Haiti...

Little did I know at the time how much this song would minister to me in the next few months. I can't listen to it now without crying. You know in our life we are not promised a carefree life. Sometimes when it rains it pours as the saying goes. But Christ, is our hope! I hear people say often that God will never give you more than you can handle. But that is not true...it never says that in the Bible. Sometimes we are given things in life that we can't handle, but it is those times that we are to totally lean on God...

For example...
Without Christ...I would not have recovered from losing our third child, Bailey Chandler. That was a very dark and lonely depressing time in our life. Thankfully, by trusting in my Lord, I slowly was able to pull myself out of that pit. At the time, I didn't know that I was going to use that piece of my life to minister to other women who lost a child through miscarriage. But God knew..We are broken at times in our life to realize we need Him to fix the pieces. He knows the whole picture of our life. We only see a few of the pieces. We may not always understand why we have to endure life with pain and suffering. It is to make us closer to Him. One baby step at a time...Our Hope endures...

Without Christ. I can do NOTHING. With Christ. ALL Things are POSSIBLE.

Enjoy the song...Reflect on the words...
P.S. Scroll down to the bottom of my page and cut the music already playing on my wall so you can hear this song!


No comments: