Juggling Life with Joy!

Juggling Life with Joy!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Here is something that I have always dreamed of owning.....ONE day...I told my husband our 14th anniversary is coming up this month and I think that a Mustang is what you give for 14 wedding anniversary presents! He just looked at me...oh well, I tried!
Seriously, as long as I have ever been given the right to drive I always wanted a Mustang. I have always driven a Ford car or van. But have never owned this sweet ride...
Our church had a car show last fall and one of the men showing his Shelby let me sit in the car and pretend that I was driving it!
I love a Mustang. I think I would look pretty cool riding around in this with three car seats, right! LOL! Seriously, I am perfectly content with my van...and it is paid for! Yea! Dave Ramsey would be proud!
One day, Shelby I will have you. I may be a grandmother, but one day....
What is your dream car?








No comments: